This is a nice, simple, summery dish that everyone in my family loves.
Pesto Pasta (Serves 4)
- 1 C Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 TBS Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 TBS Pine Nuts
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 oz. Pasta (we like Spaghetti, Farfalle, or Penne with this sauce.)
- Boil noodles according to box directions. Reserve 1 TBS pasta water.
- Put basil in food processor with 1/2 tsp salt. Chop until basil leaves are just broken.
- Pulse cheese, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil until smooth.
- Add pasta water and mix again.
- Serve over pasta. Enjoy!