I make this delightful dessert for many family get-togethers. I’ve learned to make a double batch so nobody cries or gets trampled. Make this recipe for any summer BBQ, and you will be the hit of the party!
- 2 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 8 TBS Melted Butter
- 1/3 C sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 (21 oz) can Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line miniature muffin tins with miniature paper liners.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Fill each mini muffin tin half full with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill the mini muffin tins, almost to the top, with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with a cherry from the cherry pie filling.
- Note: I highly recommend using name brand cream cheese. I have made this several times using store brand cream cheese, and the texture was lumpy instead of fluffy. Every time I use name brand, however, the texture is perfect.
Adapted from Allrecipes.