Since it’s still hot…everywhere…I figured I would share another one of my favorite main dish salads: Asian Chicken Salad! It’s simple, and uses leftover chicken…whip it up in 5 minutes and keep your house cool!
Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (8 oz) can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 C Cashews
- 1 C Leftover Chicken, chopped
- Storebought Poppy Seed Salad Dressing (I like Marie Callenders brand)
- 1 C Won Ton Strips (Sold in bags near croutons at the store)
Mix Lettuce with Poppy Seed Dressing. Mix in Cashews and Chicken. Top with Mandarin Oranges and Won Ton Strips. Enjoy!