This Greek Chicken is simple to prepare, and my entire family loves it.
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 TBS fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 C lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Add all ingredients to ziploc bag. Shake to coat. Allow to marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
Ideas for using Greek Chicken
- Serve over Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Feta Cheese for a Greek Chicken Salad
- Serve in pita bread with Tzatziki sauce as chicken gyros
- Cook chicken tenders instead of breasts, dip in honey mustard sauce
- Add cold chicken to pasta salad, or hot chicken to rice pilaf
Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community