Best Mattress for Under $500
Here it is folks, the absolute best mattress for under $500:
Did you know? A normal person spends about one-third of his/her life in bed. As the body relaxes while sleeping, having a good mattress is crucial for achieving good back health. Therefore, choosing the right mattress that will give the right comfort level and ultimately helps in giving you a great night’s sleep is equally as important as any other significant decision of your life. This article will help you to figure out the best mattress for under $500 that can provide a pleasant sleeping environment while remaining light on your pocket, and also explain why choosing the right mattress really matters.
It has been now proven from many surveys that a good mattress plays a vital role in making a positive difference in life. A mattress is supposed to provide support for the body pressure joints, preserve the natural spine alignment, and consequently cause the least strain for the vertebrae.
Where a well-designed mattress helps to provide a stronger sleep with fewer interruptions, but on the other hand, a poor mattress affects your comfort level, which results in interrupted sleep that can leave you feeling tired and irritated in the morning. Apart from behavioral changes, a badly supporting mattress can tend to cause many problems, like:
- Joint and Back Pain
- Lack of Sleep
Why Choosing a Good Mattress is Important for Your Health?
As we have already discussed that the mattress you sleep on can greatly impact your ability to get a peaceful night’s sleep, coming up next are some of the benefits of using a top-quality mattress.
- Natural Spinal Alignment:
A good mattress is the one that can support each part of your body equally. If a mattress isn’t sufficiently supporting your back, then it means your spine won’t be in a natural position, and improper spinal alignment can cause a lot of problems over time. Many spring mattresses can make the weight to rest too heavily on your shoulders and hips, which results in muscle tension in your unsupported lumbar region of the spine. Hence, you should always choose a mattress that can support the natural curve of your spine.
- Decrease Stress Levels:
Various recent studies have proved that an increase in sleep quality can reduce stress levels. When you’re unable to sleep properly, sleep deficiency causes your body to produce more hormones, which consequently increases your blood pressure that raises stress level and anxiety.
For that reason, a good mattress promotes regular and deep sleep that will keep your blood pressure low, and your mood will remain relaxed.
- Stop Turning and Tossing:
When we’re sleeping on a poor mattress, we shift our position from 25 to 55 times on an average. Contrarily, on a well-designed mattress, that number comes down to only 10 to 15 times. This tossing and turning can greatly affect the quality of sleep, especially if you’re sleeping next to a partner. The reason behind this is the action of rotating over your bed creates motion waves, which are transferred through the mattress.
A firm mattress can absorb these waves and keeps you undisturbed, even if your partner turns over or gets out of the bed.
- Prevent Joint Pain:
In most of the cases, a mattress is the main culprit behind the back or joint pain. A well-designed mattress provides the correct alignment, which will keep your spine in a straight line and provide pain-free sleep throughout the night. That’s not all, it also helps to support your posture and relieve pressure points, which will ultimately keep you away from pain.
- Minimize Allergy Symptoms:
Dust mites are one of the biggest causes of indoor allergies, which like to set up home in the mattresses. A mattress that comes with a denser structure discourages these mites by not providing much room to live. In this way, you can see a reduction in the allergy symptoms, which will ultimately promote a healthier living environment for your family.
Before moving forward, here are some helpful tips that can help you to choose the best mattress.
Helpful Tips for Choosing the Right Mattress
- First of all, make a list of your preferences and what you want in a mattress.
- Always research online before buying the mattress.
- Compare the pros and cons of the different options available.
- Buying an expensive product is no guarantee of comfort. Alternatively, look for the specifications, it will tell you more than the brand or price.
- Always look for a mattress that comes with a money-back guarantee.
- After buying a mattress, give yourself time to adjust.
Shop Online instead of shopping in the Store
A newer route of online shopping provides a great alternative for people who hate shopping for mattresses because there are more suitable options available and no salesmen to deal with. When you order mattresses online, these mattresses usually include free shipping and a money-back guarantee, and arrive in a box at your doorstep within a few days. It means there’s minimal risk involved and you can simply get a full refund if you don’t like the mattress.
Best Mattress for Under $500
A mattress is the most important part of your bedroom. Therefore, purchasing the right product that meets all the requirements of a perfect mattress is crucial for achieving peaceful sleep and overall good health. Many people thought that they need to spend thousands of dollars on getting a decent mattress. But a matter of fact is that you can get the best mattress for under $500, which can surely exceed your expectations and also remain light on your budget.
Gone are the days when people would go to physical stores and need to try out all the mattresses available to find the perfect one. Coming up next is the best mattress for under $500 that you can order online without the need to go to a physical store.
This is it my fellow frugal elves, I’ve looked and tried all the other options and I promise you this is the best mattress for under $500. If you’re looking for an affordable product that contains all the same features as any other hybrid mattress, then the Sunrising Bedding 8-inch Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress is probably the best option for you. It is an ideal mattress for the people who love to have the comfort of lying on a plush latex surface while enjoying the amazing support provided by its innerspring coil layer.
About the Manufacturer
Sunrising Bedding is a family-based US company registered in Virginia, which is involved in the mattress business and has a unique policy of giving a clear and transparent picture of the profit-making process. The word “Sunrising” is used to relate the feeling of sun rising, which makes us feel something warm, relaxing, and pleasant in the morning. That’s exactly how Sunrising Bedding mattresses wake the users after a good night’s sleep.
- This Sunrising Bedding mattress comes with a 100% natural latex top layer, which ensures cushion firm feel by providing great relief from pressure points. The pressure-relieving feature of this mattress enables you to sleep comfortably throughout the night, regardless of the position you sleep on.
- The innerspring coil pockets are individually placed to minimize the motion transfer between you and your partner. It will prevent the sleepers from generating noisy squeaks and help to enjoy the peaceful sleep all night long.
- It is the classic hybrid mattress that offers good elasticity, excellent breathability, great comfort, and high durability. This mattress has such a unique design that it can easily fit into any type of bed frame, or you can also simply place it on the floor.
- The natural latex layer promotes strong air circulation, which consistently maintains the cool temperature and the heat is kept away from your body. It means you can feel cool and comfortable throughout several hours of sleep, even if you stay for long in one position during the night.
- Sunrising Bedding Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress has an outer edge that is enhanced with 4 lines of 2.2 mm gauge steel coils, which makes the edge support more strong and keeps the high-quality condition of the mattress for over 20 years.
- This mattress comes with a 120-night risk-free trial program. This program allows you to claim the full refund within the 120 trial days from date of delivery, in case you’re not satisfied with the mattress. This unmatched service is another reason that makes it the best mattress for under $500 available in the market.
Materials Used in this Mattress
|Luxurious Cashmere Goat Wool||Cashmere Wool is used as the mattress cover, which gives you the sensation of supreme luxury every time your body touches the surface. It is anti-pilling, anti-bacteria, and also protects against fire.|
|100% Natural Talalay Latex||Talalay Latex Layer made from 100% natural latex has a softer and plusher texture and keeps you protected from the negative effects of harsh and toxic chemical components.|
|Pocket Spring System||This hybrid mattress is equipped with the classic pocketed coils support system, which has a 2.0 mm gauge enclosed coil spring in the middle of the mattress that relives numb muscle and provides better blood circulation. It is also helpful in relieving pain in joints to have an orthopedic effect on the back, shoulders, and waist.|
|Organic Cotton Fiber||High-density organic cotton material is used in this mattress as the fireproof lining, which keeps you safe and protected from the negative effects of harsh chemicals.|
Steps to Unpack this Product
If you’re ordering this product online, then your mattress will be compressed, rolled, and vacuum-sealed in two packing bags, at the time of delivery. The following are some tips for unpacking this product.
- First of all, lay the complete bag on its side, and then carefully remove the mattress out.
- Now, start cutting the cover bag with scissors. Please cut the bag carefully with scissors and don’t use a knife, as it can damage the mattress surface.
- Then, roll out the packed and compressed mattress on to a clean, level surface, keeping the cushioned side up.
- Next, you have to carefully cut open the plastic pack along the edges. Then you can see the mattress will instantly begin to decompress.
- After removing the bag, allow the bed to fully recover before adding bed sheets. It can take 48 to 72 hours to completely expend.
|Model||Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress|
|Type||Hybrid Mattress (Natural Latex & Innerspring Coil)|
|Materials||Cashmere Goal Wool, Talalay Latex, Pocketed Coils|
|Firmness||Cushion-Firm / Medium-Firm|
|Mattress Dimensions (Queen)||60” x 80” x 8”|
|Package Dimensions||12” x 12” x 43”|
|Price||Check Latest Price|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What kind of latex is used?
Ans). Talalay Latex is used in this mattress, which provides a more contouring feel and bounce.
- How long can it take for the mattress to inflate?
Ans). It usually takes 3 hours to inflate. But, we recommend you to wait at least 24 hours before you sleep on it.
- Can this mattress be used on a carpeted floor?
Ans). Yes, this mattress can be placed on a carpeted floor.
- Does this mattress need to be flipped after some time?
Ans). No, there’s no such need for this mattress. But it is recommended by the experts to turn the mattress once in a while.
Why You Should Buy This Mattress?
- It comes with an individually encased spring coil system that significantly reduces motion transfer and promotes undisturbed sleep.
- Sunrising Bedding mattress is constructed with 100% organic Talalay latex, which is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and does not use any chemical flame retardants.
- Cashmere goat wool cover gives a very luxurious feel and helps to keep the body temperature regulated while sleeping.
- It can fit any type of bed frame.
- This is the best mattress for under $500 for many reasons. It comes with a 120-night risk-free trial and 20-year full coverage warranty, which will provide you complete peace of mind.
The Bottom Line
Spending more doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll get the right product for you. The features of a mattress are important than the extravagant price tag and fancy brand name. If you’re looking for great comfort but would also like to feel the unmatched support from the innerspring coil system, then Sunrising Bedding Natural Latex Hybrid Queen Mattress is the best mattress for under $500, which you can get at your doorstep without the need to go anywhere. So, order this mattress now and experience premium comfort at this affordable price.
If you still have any queries about this product or want to know anything related to the mattresses, simply leave a message in the comments section, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
And if you like this article and are a happier elf for knowing the best mattress for under $500, then don’t miss our other household saving tips.
The Frugal ElfLast updated on: