How to Save Money on Dog Food
Why do you want to know how to save money on dog food? One reason is that maybe it could mean you’ll be able to afford to get another pet! Studies have shown that owning a pet can increase the chances of being happy and successful. And when it comes to owning a pet, dogs are considered more lively, clean, and smarter than any other animal. Where being a dog owner, you can enjoy various benefits, but it is not always easy to afford taking care of them.
If you want to keep your dog food costs to a minimum while still taking great care of your dog’s health, then here you’re going to know about the best affordable dog food product that is equally rich in taste and nutrients as any expensive product. Secondly, you can order this great product online without the need to going to the store. We’ve researched all the dog foods and I’m telling you this is the absolute cheapest you can find. Order it online to save time money and costs on the price tag. This is how to save money on dog food:
Before exploring this product, let me first explain why you should avoid buying expensive dog food and how ordering dog food online can make your life better.
Why You Should Stop Buying Expensive Dog Food:
Dogs require your time, attention, and lots of money. Many companies use meaningless and fancy words to tout their expensive dog foods. In reality, those pricy products aren’t any better in quality and nutrients than the cheaper products. There’s no scientific evidence that expensive dog foods are more effective for the health of your dog. They are just charging for pretty packaging, marketing, or a fancy name.
Alternatively, there are some quality products available in the market that you can get at very affordable prices. You shouldn’t look at the price tag of the dog food but rather the quality. And when you’re getting the same quality product at an affordable price, then it is totally illogical to spend your lot of money on buying expensive products. At the end of the day, you don’t need a fancy label to tell your dogs you love them.
Why You Should Buy Dog Food Online:
The following are some of the reasons that make ordering dog food online a smarter choice.
- You can save a lot of time by ordering dog food online.
- It can also save transportation expenses. The product (dog food) you order would be delivered to your doorstep and it will save you gas and fuel expenses.
- You can shop at any time you want, as online shopping is available throughout 24 hours of the day.
- You don’t need to wait and stand in queues.
- It comes up with a much smoother shopping experience by providing convenience to avoid the crowd.
Now coming back to the track next is the best affordable dog food that you should buy to meet the daily nutritional requirements of your dog.
How to Save Money on Dog Food: Kibbles N’ Bits Dog Food
If you’re looking for an affordable product that can help your dog to live a longer and healthier life, then Kibbles N’ Bits Dry Dog Food is the best product for you. We’ve compared all the brands so you’ll know how to save money on dog food. Kibbles N’ bits plays an active role in the health and happiness of the dogs since 1959. The following are some of the benefits that make Kibbles N’ Bits Dog Food a perfect choice for the health of your dog.
- The formula of Kibbles N’ Bits Indoor Complete is specially designed to provide a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs. It has Advanced Nutrient System that helps the indoor dogs to maintain their ideal weight and digestive health.
- Hairballs in dogs are unpleasant and can give rise to serious health problems by causing intestinal blockages. The active ingredients in Kibbles N’ Bits Indoor Complete Dog Food help to support hairball control, which ultimately results in fast and easy litter box cleanup.
- The dogs are obligate carnivores and their taste buds are more reactive towards meat and the fats contained ingredients. This product is made with the delicious cuts of real salmon and chicken, which provides balanced nutrition to your dog in a tastier and appetizing way. It also contains flavorful garden greens that enhance the taste.
- The lean protein and essential vitamins in the ingredients also help to maintain a healthy weight and boost metabolism.
- Kibbles N’ Bits Indoor Complete Dry Food, as its name implies, is the 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
Some of the important ingredients in Kibbles N’ Bits Indoor Complete Dry Dog Food and their uses are.
|Whole Grain Corn||It is one of the primary ingredients that provide a modest amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and promotes digestive health.|
|Chicken By-Product Meal||It supplies many main nutrients required by the dogs.|
|Corn Gluten Meal||It increases the protein content of the product.|
|Soybean Meal||It is also used to meet the protein requirements of dogs.|
|Whole Wheat||It is a non-meat filler ingredient of the dog food.|
|Meat and Bone Meal||It is used as a source of meat, as it contains digestible proteins and few amino acids.|
|Animal Fat||It is a source of essential fatty acids that are needed for specific functions of the body.|
|Animal Digest||It is used as a flavoring to enhance the taste of dog food.|
|Soybean Hulls||It is also used as fillers to meet nutritional requirements.|
|Salmon Meal||It is another highly condensed protein source.|
Other ingredients used in Kibbles N’ Bits Complete Dry Dog Food are Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Red 40, Lactic Acid, BHA, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||31.00 %|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.00 %|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||4.00 %|
|Moisture (Max.)||12.00 %|
|Calcium (Min.)||1.00 %|
|Phosphorus (Min.)||0.80 %|
|Iron (Min.)||180 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.40 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||100 IU/Kg|
|Taurine (Min.)||0.10 %|
Directions to Use:
A single serving in the morning will keep your dog active throughout the day. However, the serving size should be adjusted according to the age and activity level of your dog.
- Note: Water is essential for the good health of dogs. Always make sure to provide a bowl of freshwater to your dog.
- Weight Maintenance for Adult Dogs ( > 1 Year):
|Weight (Dog)||Cups (Per Day)|
|5-9 lbs.||1/2 – 1 Cup|
|10-14 lbs.||1 – 1? Cup|
- Weight Loss for Adult Dogs ( > 1 Year):
|Weight (Dog)||Cups (Per Day)|
|5-9 lbs.||? – 3/4 Cup|
|10-14 lbs.||3/4 – 1 Cup|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Can a puppy eat this food?
Ans. Yes. Kibbles N’ Bits Indoor Complete has extra protein, which is good for the nutritional requirements of a growing puppy.
- How much protein does it contain?
Ans. It contains 31% protein, as mentioned on the packaging.
- What are the dimensions of a bag of this dog food?
Ans. The dimensions of a bag are approximately 36 x 24 inches.
Why You Should Buy This Dog Food?
- It is one of the best healthy dog foods and is available at a very affordable price.
- It is a complete nutritional package for your dog.
- This dog food is proved to be very useful for the urinary issues of the dogs.
- It is much easier to chew up and great in taste.
- It can help to maintain the ideal weight of your dog. And if served in the prescribed amount, it can even help to reduce the weight.
- The proper and regular use of this product can make your dog’s coat softer.
The Bottom Line for How to Save Money on Dog Food:
Expensive dog foods are nothing more than meaningless words and fancy marketing. On the other hand, some cheap products are equally effective and help to save money on dog food. Now you know how to save money on dog food: order Kibbles N’ Bits Complete Dry Dog Food and get the most healthy dog food at your doorstep!
If you liked this article on how to save money on dog food, then check out our tip for how to save on cat food.
The Frugal ElfLast updated on: